At this stage librpip is only available as source tarball that’ll you’ll need to compile yourself. See the ChangeLog for details
librpip-0.4.0 – released 11/6/2016
- Support for PI zero revision 1.3 (with camera connector)
- Two new transaction functions
- librpipTransactionConfigRead – returns the current state of a transaction
- librpipTransactionReadSize – returns the number of bytes to hold the next read
- Separated error severity from description
- One new error function
- librpipErrorGetSeverity – returns the error severity.
- Added new constants for error severity
- Added new constant LIBRPIP_API_VERSION so clients can detect available API functions
- minor cleanups of the examples
librpip-0.3.2 – released 2/3/2016
librpip-0.3.1 – released 1/3/2016
librpip-0.3.0 – released 26/2/2016
librpip-0.2.1 – released 19/2/2016
librpip-0.2.0 – released 13/2/2016
librpip-0.1.1 – released 9/2/2016.
librpip-0.1.0 – released 6/2/2016.