Support Latest Arch Linux on the rPi2 http://archlinuxarm.org/platforms/armv7/broadcom/raspberry-pi-2
Version 0.3.0 – 0.9.0
- Implement sequences – chains of transactions that can be used to simply long complex tasks such as initialising LCD modules.
- Handle i2s. Not sure what is best ATM. Currently librpip detects i2s module has claimed the GPIO pins and removes them from the valid list of pins.
- Ensure librpip works properly across all Raspberry Pi boards.
- Ensure librpip works properly with Arch, Raspbian, Ubuntu.
- First Production release supporting all boards running Arch, Raspbian, Ubuntu
- Activate shared object (.so) library.